• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Apology

Jonathan

Champion
I'd like to issue an apology to everyone on WWEForums.

The way I acted in this thread yesterday was completely unprofessional and unacceptable.

I began to flame, curse and acted in a way that's not acceptable for someone who is trying to become a leader of something and gives a false example to people, that I'm something I'm not.

I don't often react in the way I did yesterday, however I'm sorry, and it will not happen again. :no:
Thank you.
:verysad:

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
It wasn't much of an issue tbh, just a bit of tit for tat. Apology accepted however. Just keep incidents like it to a minimum and you'll be fine.

Arrow1

CURRENTLY 1-0 IN WWE
I wasn't offended by anything, but uhhh... Your name starts with J, so appology NOT accepted...

JKay

Suck up thread.

Put your nose into my thread and i'll put mine into yours, I wish that this thread gets closed for fairness.