Apologizing for my Grandson

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Quintastic One

Reaction score
Does chessarmy reside in Secaucus, NJ?

I've never asked the specific city name, so I can't be of help there.

Maybe somebody just created the account with a proxy server for the sake of this one post.

I'd like to laugh, but for some reason I find this more depressing than funny. Guess I gotta check my conscious at the door or something. lol.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Why depressing out of curiosity?

When I read it I kinda thought the same thing after a minute because I was like, this is funny but it might also have hit the nail directly on the head.

Quintastic One

Reaction score
That's a good question. I dunno really. For some reason I just got a chilling feeling that my grandmother has died and that if I found that out and tried to post it on the boards, maybe something like this thread would happen to me because people wouldn't believe it.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
For me personally with MizMasta that wasn't the case at all. He just started off by saying he was leaving due to all the e-thuggery and then when he was told to man up about it he started coming up with more and more outrageous excuses. So that's why I didn't believe him. His responses as well over the last few days in that thread have also become more blatantly lies if you take it all in context.

Quintastic One

Reaction score
Yeah I can see all the reasons as to why it would be him lying. I guess it just comes down to me thinking that even if there is a .000001% chance that his grandmother IS dead, I must of projected myself into that hypothetical situation, imagining that I was Miz Masta reading this thread, and feeling absolutely horrible.

If that makes any sense.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Yeah I can see that. But you know I'd like to think that yeah we rag on each other here all the time but if someone like say, Blaze, was to say his grandma died we would for sure not rag on him about nor would this happen.

C4

And this grandmother account is monkeystyle obviously.

Are you guys really that dumb?

monkeystyle

Reaction score
And this grandmother account is monkeystyle obviously.

Are you guys really that dumb?

Nah I don't need ip proxys. I just delete the AE detector posts if really don't want anyone to know.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
lol MizMasta lives in Brooklyn doesn't he? NJ is awfully close to NYC. Could be entirely possible.

Great One

No, I'm 100% sure that's not MizMasta. You can easily tell by simply READING that post. The punctuation, grammar, the word useage.. it's not him.

He DOES have the mentality of a 15 year old though, no offense, so I could see that part being true. >_>

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Let us start a list of posters it could be.

C4 mentioned me and he's right it could've been me but I am saying it's not me.

So:

Could be monkeystyle.
Could be Colin White.
Could be Great One too I guess.
TQO could be throwing us a red herring.