Apologizing for my Grandson

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

MizMasta's Grandma

Hello Impact Wrestling Forums. I am the poster MizMasta's grandma. I wanted you to understand that I am actually alive and well and that you shouldn't be too hard on my grandson please.

You see his momma was a crack addict while she was pregnant with him and we think this may have effected his development growing up. He now acts out in the strangest ways like claiming that I am dead as a distraction because he was sad that people were making fun of him and he just wanted to fit in.

He's also only 15 years old so I hope that you can take this into account while you are dealing with him as well. 15 is a fragile year for a young boy and you are out to prove yourself to anybody you can. That's why he says that he has no family and that he has to look out for himself. He just wants you to think he's a big boy. I know that you might laugh at this but it's not his fault, he just doesn't know any better.

His bragging about his drug use is true though. We just let it happen because it keeps him quiet for a bit and gives the rest of us a break.

So please, give Mizzy another chance, for me, or I might actually kick off for real.

PS. Don't forget we have canasta and ovaltine at my house tonight Mizzy! xoxoxo

Wrestling Station

Wordlife!
20k0ol.jpg