APNEA: Gangnam Style Redemption

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

We Are Legion

║▌║█║▌||| ║▌║▌█ ║█║║▌||
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
ricflair
Favorite Wrestler
jbl2
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
APNEA_ANA-042.jpg

Discovered this South Korean band a few days ago and quite frankly, I was blown away. Whether you like rock or electronic music, this band pretty much does it all. The remind me a bit of Orgy back in the 90's, only way better. And unlike most Korean acts, this band speaks English.

Surprisingly, I found them on the dubstep track listing on Beatport, but I would hardly call this band dubstep. They do clearly have some dubstep flavor here and there, but they're no more dubstep than they are rock.

I like to think of this band as South Korea saying "We're sorry for PSY." Give them a listen and tell me what you think. Or tell them: https://www.facebook.com/apnea.musix

[youtube]rKbrxY3SZ0o[/youtube]

[youtube]g032J5cjcFQ[/youtube]

[youtube]r7ND6ErHegU[/youtube]

792225_331105133661609_982348722_o.jpg

Enjoy.

Reaction score
They're pretty good but I think I am a bigger fan of drum and bass because some of it has closer roots to rock and metal which are my favorite genres.