Apa

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

King Of Kings

Reaction score
The APA just came back on raw do you think this is a 1 time thing or are they really back.

Travis40

I kind of hope they're back for good....but JBL remaining commentator on Smackdown, because I'd hate to see SD without JBL :(.....I love when he announces. That's the only reason I watch SD...that and Vickie/Edge :p

King Of Kings

Reaction score
I kind of hope they're back for good....but JBL remaining commentator on Smackdown, because I'd hate to see SD without JBL :(.....I love when he announces. That's the only reason I watch SD...that and Vickie/Edge :p

Maybe he could do both he did talk about smackdown right after they came in. I would love to see the APA back but the way bradshaw was talking about smackdown in makes me question if this is permenent.

HHHforever

Reaction score
That was sweet seeing them come out and very unexpected. I doubt this will be a full time thing, but I wouldn't be surprised if they just came out once and awhile.

stratusfaction

Reaction score
oh my god! I sure do hope they are back for awhile! They were always one of my favorite tag teams!

Enigma22

Reaction score
the neckbreaker was to coach tho so it wasn't jbl's fault it was crappy. it was nice to see them. it was a good surprise and i think they will at least have a small part on raw for a little bit or something.

King Of Kings

Reaction score
They could have a nice tag team title run they would be alot better than what we have now.

HHHforever

Reaction score
The only reason why I don't think that this would be a long term thing is because Simmons is face and JBL is hardcore ass hole heel. I don't think you could have a tag team with a face that is so over like Simmons is and a heel that gets as much heat as JBL, but it would be interesting to see if they stay on or not. WWE does everything for a reason though so its not like they just pulled this out their asses there has to be some logic behind it.

Spity94

Reaction score
i hope they stay,it was a nice surprize seeing them back,DAMN!

Reinvented

Reaction score
They could have a nice tag team title run they would be alot better than what we have now.

Well now that could actually work in a way tag teams aint what they where back in 2000 and APA fueding with Miz and Morrison on Smackdown would be good bring some prestige back to TAG TEAMS!!!!

APA Smackdown exclusive and Ron Simmons as the 3rd part of the annouce team only saying DAMN!!!

J

Having the Apa back is um.....Wierd...Not saying its a bad thing...Just never expected it...

kingovkings

Reaction score
loved seeing them but i dont think it will b an every week thing they were bit rusty and it showed but as said above wwe dont just do things 4 nothing there was a reason for it so ya never no they mite have a lil run 4 a bit