Anyone tryna learn a new language?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
okay first of all, rude.
second of all, you ruined my thread. now I will be answering questions about Japan on America's independence day
To be fair, you were asking me to type out Japanese when you know I hardly get English right.

Reactions: CM Punk

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
Alright first question, Punk. What are your thoughts on the differences between Japan compared to the states and Canada? Huge fan btw.

Punk: Haha, thank you fellow fan. The main difference that I noticed are Japanese people are very reserved. Like you go to America and people are a mix of loud and obnoxious or they're really quiet. Japanese people are just very quiet and keep everything to themselves. You can hear your own thoughts literally anywhere you walk. I think it's a perfect place to visit if you're a bit introverted. Like legitimately, you'll love it there. I myself and in the middle, so I enjoyed the change. Thanks for the question, anyone else?

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
Why didn't you go to cat island!? WHY!!??
I went to the cat cafe. Wasn't aware of a cat island tbh.
As for the cat cafe, it was kinda whack in the sense you couldn't hold them but you can pet them. But the cafe industry is kinda bad there in a way or something, i think they drug the animals or something. Don't take my word. It's like $10 for 30 minutes btw if anyone is interested. Anymore questions?

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
I went to the cat cafe. Wasn't aware of a cat island tbh.
As for the cat cafe, it was kinda whack in the sense you couldn't hold them but you can pet them. But the cafe industry is kinda bad there in a way or something, i think they drug the animals or something. Don't take my word. It's like $10 for 30 minutes btw if anyone is interested. Anymore questions?
Drug them how?

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
Also, you should have went to the Sailor Moon Cafe. Step up your game. We have cat cafes in America.

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
Also, you should have went to the Sailor Moon Cafe. Step up your game. We have cat cafes in America.
I didn't even care about cafe's and my friends made me go to a bunch of whack one's. Like the Kawaii Monster Cafe, Cat Cafe, Love Live Cafe, Maid Cafe, etc.

Legit a scam

• Haha
Reactions: Solid Snake

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score

That might just be Japanese cats. From what I have seen, a lot of them are very relaxed and I am almost certain they aren't drugged.

Maybe, idk. Do you think those cats speak Japanese too? And if we had them talk to an American cat they'd be confused, like wtf is this cat talking about?

• Haha

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
Maybe, idk. Do you think those cats speak Japanese too? And if we had them talk to an American cat they'd be confused, like wtf is this cat talking about?
They don't speak any language. I think you meant "understand". And yeah, they only understand Japanese, they would have to learn and understand English. Cats can judge a person's temperate by their change in voice tempo though. I plan on teaching the dog me and Soli get German commands.

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
They don't speak any language. I think you meant "understand". And yeah, they only understand Japanese, they would have to learn and understand English. Cats can judge a person's temperate by their change in voice tempo though. I plan on teaching the dog me and Soli get German commands.
wtf im talking about a japanese cat talking to an american cat.

• Haha