Anyone remember this?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Roadster

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
uUsHwHt
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
L1l4tIp
lol He isn't a racist, some people are just too delicate and sensitive when it comes to certain issues such as those pertaining to race.
EDIT: gonna keep this on topic.

InSaNe

I lost it. I'm InSaNe!
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
bullyray
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Sports Team
6yloAaa
I don't know if anyone realizes this, but the whole political storyline in those videos were intentionally made for a reason. Linda Mchanon for example went and put herself up for senate to eventually be put into the presidential race. Donald Trump was on WWE for a reason. And it's not because of The Apprentice show. It was because Trump had or has political aspirations at the time and still does.

Trump was there to gather a lot of traction for his Trump businesses, and then future aspirations. So now he's running for president, EVERYONE knows who Trump is.

I don't like Trump as a candidate for president solely on the premise that every time he goes up for debate, he thinks that the whole thing is a fucking show. WHICH IT IS FUCKING NOT!

I'm a Latino, I should be offended by his remarks, but I'm not. I applied for citizenship, and won it. However, I like Hilary than Trump because she STRAIGHT up said... "I don't want immigrants to be deported, I want them to get a stamp of CITIZENSHIP." That's how you win voters! THAT'S HOW YOU DO IT!

Hilary should be frontrunner based on that quote alone. That quote right there applies to ANY immigrant, not just Mexican immigrant. ANY.

Solidus1

eXit
Reaction score
Hillary

fc783ef6.gif~c200

InSaNe

I lost it. I'm InSaNe!
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
bullyray
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Sports Team
6yloAaa
Why do you hate Hillary? You know the controversy is not really her fault?

She's being advised by Bill Clinton. Ya know, the popular president of United States?

InSaNe

I lost it. I'm InSaNe!
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
bullyray
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Sports Team
6yloAaa
Definition of a liar. The entire Clinton family are morons.
What politician doesn't? Trump dodged most of the bullets Cruz fired at him. Trump lied in his deposition of his University scam. Like HOW the fuck do you not know your faculty?

Solidus1

eXit
Reaction score
What politician doesn't? Trump dodged most of the bullets Cruz fired at him. Trump lied in his deposition of his University scam. Like HOW the fuck do you not know your faculty?

This is why I don't support or vote for anyone. It doesn't matter, and never did or will.
Gotta say though, I admire Trump's brutal honesty, he's not scared to say what he thinks.

InSaNe

I lost it. I'm InSaNe!
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
bullyray
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Sports Team
6yloAaa
This is why I don't support or vote for anyone. It doesn't matter, and never did or will.
Gotta say though, I admire Trump's brutal honesty, he's not scared to say what he thinks.
I'm trying to be like you, but I really can't decide who is better or what. I'm not going to sit and watch debates because if I have to hear Trump talking shit about Latinos, I'll get pissed too, because his target is squarely on us.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Trump isn't racists though and Hilary isn't her husband.

Trump tells it like it is which people find offensive.

Hillary is known crook and was close to going to prison.

A couple of wieners if you ask me. I would rather have someone in office who offends me with their words than their actions though.
Not the thread to get into politics. I don't vote anyways.
So why reply in the first place on this haha.

Hillary still "could" go to prison or at least trial over her various scandals, and flip flops based on the State (political Market) weekly. Her husband was the man for the most part, IDGAF about slanging coke and fucking whores.

Trump is a reality tv genius, and really does a great job sidestepping arguments without looking weak to the absurd population who thinks we need a strong leader who talks about his "many friends overseas," while making enemies with anyone and everyone else who tells him no. He legit terrifies me personally, I am glad to see someone who isn't a career politician, but his life track record speaks for itself.

WWE having people like this on makes me so content with taking a decade off, and is a nice reminder why I try to avoid telling anyone outside of my group of friends (I can take that ridicule) that I watch wrestling. Hell I call this an MMA/UFC/WWE forum and explain we do fantasy football and talk a lot of baseball here IMMEDIATELY after.

Roadster

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
uUsHwHt
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
L1l4tIp
Definition of a liar. The entire Clinton family are morons.
Bill was a good president. But he fucked himself (figuratively and literally)

Neptune

我很喜歡吃餅乾
Reaction score
So why reply in the first place on this haha.

Hillary still "could" go to prison or at least trial over her various scandals, and flip flops based on the State (political Market) weekly. Her husband was the man for the most part, IDGAF about slanging coke and fucking whores.

Trump is a reality tv genius, and really does a great job sidestepping arguments without looking weak to the absurd population who thinks we need a strong leader who talks about his "many friends overseas," while making enemies with anyone and everyone else who tells him no. He legit terrifies me personally, I am glad to see someone who isn't a career politician, but his life track record speaks for itself.

WWE having people like this on makes me so content with taking a decade off, and is a nice reminder why I try to avoid telling anyone outside of my group of friends (I can take that ridicule) that I watch wrestling. Hell I call this an MMA/UFC/WWE forum and explain we do fantasy football and talk a lot of baseball here IMMEDIATELY after.

I honestly hated when they did stuff like this and I am sure there will be more of it in the future. Like having that tool MGK interrupt at Mania? yuck.

Neptune

我很喜歡吃餅乾
Reaction score
Bill was a good president. But he fucked himself (figuratively and literally)

He wasn't a good present, he just knew how to cover his trails. lol He was doing all kinds of money scandals and put America in debt a lot but Bush took all the blame for it. NOT saying Bush was better he was far worse lol

Neptune

我很喜歡吃餅乾
Reaction score
I'm trying to be like you, but I really can't decide who is better or what. I'm not going to sit and watch debates because if I have to hear Trump talking shit about Latinos, I'll get pissed too, because his target is squarely on us.

His target is on the people who want to come in the country and make it worse. It has nothing to do with race. It isn't fair to people who actually want to come to the country to get a real job and have a home, and raise a family, pay their taxes, ect ect but so many came here and brought drugs, lived off welfare, and so on. Trust me, it isn't just Mexico. If anything, most of those people want to come here and work and are so desperate for it that they will take less money for twice the work load and cheap ass business sharks take advantage of it. The higher ups are equally to blame... TRUMP. lol

I don't vote because I don't believe it counts for anything anymore. I don't see how Bush or Obama can run two terms. People are either that stupid or votes don't matter.