Anyone here play WoW?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Kaedon

Reaction score
*does my Prof Frink voice* well its easy to see that my knight elf can best your Master Warrrrrrrrrrrrlock, bhey!

monkeystyle

Reaction score
WoW is for fags.

I agree with the poster above me :rolleyes:

WoW is for loosers.

Really now, how many of you have actually played it, and how many of you are running off pure assumption from the attitudes of others?

I really don't think people who post on a wrestling forum can say that WoW is for losers, I'm sure there's plenty of people who think guys who hang out on IWF are losers.

All too true. Not to mention, who's the real loser? Me, who might sit down and play for an hour or two every other day? Or the people who come here and spend 6-7 hours a day here?

Now don't get me wrong, I'm not begrudging those people anything, alls I'm sayin' is pot, kettle, black.

Solid Stinger the Big Boss

The people who say WoW is for losers are probably just using that negative stereotype about WoW being full of fat lifeless fucks.

Not EVERY person who plays WoW is like that. Give me a logical reason as to why it sucks and why its for losers.

If we're gonna use negative stereotypes and base the whole community off of it, us wrestling fans are gay greasy fat people.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Mostly because I hate playing with other people, but if its people I know that's different.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Its on. Anyone else who cares to try the game and join V8 and myself Blizzard offers a free two week trial on their website.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Hell, I'd love to get a bunch of people together and have us all start from teh beginning at the same time. Hell, maybe even same race.

Solid Stinger the Big Boss

I'm getting Lich King, waiting for my friend to comeback with it.

Axis

This thread may as well be titled "Anyone here a flaming cocksucker?"

Kizza

Best thing WoW ever gave us was the South Park episode.

And yes, I have played WoW. For about 20 minutes.