• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Anyone from WWE following you?

WWESpongefan

The Showoff
Reaction score
I don't know if there is already a topic about this, but I thought I'd bring it up anyway. So on Twitter you can follow people from WWE, but has anyone from WWE ever followed you? This could also be a topic for if anyone from WWE has ever retweeted, liked, or replied to one of your tweets. I fangirled so hard when it happened. :D
Bray Wyatt actually followed me on Twitter and recently replied to one of my tweets. He knows I exist! Now I just need to meet him face to face. :D

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
I had some wrestler following my old account, can't remember his name. It was one of CM Punk's friends. And Y2J has answered me before.
I don't think anything of it though. The whole famous person responding to me lost its appeal many moons ago. lol

Roadster

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
uUsHwHt
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
L1l4tIp
I tweeted at Lance Storm saying that EWR says he's the best wrestler in the world and he responded with, "well if a game says it, it must be true"

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Couple of independent talent follow me on my twitter. Biggest name is probably cliff Compton aka Domino of Deuce and Domino fame in the WWE. He's unfollowed me now tho.
Other than that guys like Tim Donst or promotions like Shimmer follow me on the twitter machine. Had a bunch of good discussions with indy mainstays like Gran Akuma or Rob Naylor (worked in recruitment and talent development and as a creative assistant in NXT up until late 2014) on it. I'm also in the same facebook group as the current president of the NWA and have had discussions with him. He's pretty chill.

My highlights is getting retweets/favs from living legends like Kobashi and Akiyama.

Rogue

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
kassiusohno
Rt, I remember tweeting Owens when he was still Steen. Asked about booking him with zoo tickets. Wanted him to run in on Punk v Ryback at HIAC, we went back and forth but it didn't happen. Damn shame.

Also had a pretty decent convo with Chris Hero once, but that's about it.

Online wise, however I did meet the Underfaker irl.

Rogue

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
kassiusohno
Couple of independent talent follow me on my twitter. Biggest name is probably cliff Compton aka Domino of Deuce and Domino fame in the WWE. He's unfollowed me now tho.
Other than that guys like Tim Donst or promotions like Shimmer follow me on the twitter machine. Had a bunch of good discussions with indy mainstays like Gran Akuma or Rob Naylor (worked in recruitment and talent development and as a creative assistant in NXT up until late 2014) on it. I'm also in the same facebook group as the current president of the NWA and have had discussions with him. He's pretty chill.

My highlights is getting retweets/favs from living legends like Kobashi and Akiyama.
Seen that Dunne rt, tell dad I love him.

Rosie

Dark Side
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
I don't know if there is already a topic about this, but I thought I'd bring it up anyway. So on Twitter you can follow people from WWE, but has anyone from WWE ever followed you? This could also be a topic for if anyone from WWE has ever retweeted, liked, or replied to one of your tweets. I fangirled so hard when it happened. :D
Bray Wyatt actually followed me on Twitter and recently replied to one of my tweets. He knows I exist! Now I just need to meet him face to face. :D

Dang, that's cool....wait your twitter name is "The Wyatt Queen."

YOU'RE SISTER ABIGAIL!