Anyone ever try Salvia?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Hometown Kid

For the love of God how stupid can you be to do this shit...:smh at druggies...

Travis40

Thank you Hometown Kid, dumbasses....they're just ruining their bodies...:nonono:

Angryphilip2

Reaction score
yeah haha

me and my buds at my boarding school use to do that shit, we would go onto the moutain and smoke it...one of my friends said that everything he saw was plastic, another guy said we all looked like dinosaurs

Enigma22

Reaction score
ya tying shit like this isnt gonna hurt u... u just shouldnt be doin that shit all the time...

Shay-rett

Reaction score
I've smoked salvia a couple times. The first time I only got a mild trip and ended up rocking back and forth laughing hysterically. The second time was horrible. I was standing at a counter (you'd be best sitting down) and it felt like my jaw dropped down on the counter. I found myself talking to a tiki man. That was fine. But what I didn't find out until later is that people should not talk while you're tripping. It irratated me and I had crazy split-second mood swings and sat there contemplating killing everyone. I keep away from the stuff now.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
drugsforlosers6ib.jpg

I think that says it all

crunchymunchy

Reaction score
Salvia also made me laugh uncontrollably--to a painful uncomfortable degree. Its illegal now in many states, but the next big thing is Kratom. Much more mellower if you're up for experimenting (And of legal age!).

Beer Money Army

Salvia highs don't last longer than 10-15 minutes.

If the trip only lasts that long, then what is the really point of doing it....

But in my view.. if i was going do something, i would like the trip to last for a while :clap_1:

Christian

Reaction score
me and my friend drew smoked some the other day at a party (3rd time ive done it maybe), we got it from one of my friends rich, and he said it was the top grade salvia extract. infact, he said another one of my friends lance smoked it and it fucked him up SO BAD that he didnt even want to sell it, he just ended up giving it to us for free.

anyways we were sitting in an empty cul-de-sac in a neighborhood, and i took the first hit.. counted to 30 in my head and breathed out, could NOT stop laughing. one of our friends ryan was with us and he was really drunk, and the second i started laughign he started bein all loud yelling and shit being a fucking jackass.. i was so close to punching the fuck out of this kid but drew held me back (i can take drew but i could barely stand up after hitting this shit LOL)

heels unite!

Reaction score
why put your body is trouble for 15 minutes of pleasure and heaven? it could risk your health and ruin your life. when i was young and stupid i tried different things and experimented but now i have learnt about this topic more and i gladly say that i am never going to do drugs again. why would people risk theirselves? Emo?

Christian

Reaction score
why put your body is trouble for 15 minutes of pleasure and heaven? it could risk your health and ruin your life. when i was young and stupid i tried different things and experimented but now i have learnt about this topic more and i gladly say that i am never going to do drugs again. why would people risk theirselves? Emo?

maybe some of us are risk-takers and dont bitch out cuz it could do bad :((((