Anyone ever tried Date Rape?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Marty Jannetty

Reaction score
I did once but I ended up screwing up the drinks and drinking the beer I put the GBH into. It was a killer high from what little of it I can remember. I woke up naked in a Denny's eating pancakes. Shit was killer.

Anyone ever attempt to date rape a broad?

KenFan4life

Reaction score
yeah, this time ...me and tha' dawgz got locked up for gang banging a pillow in an alley....

so weez in jail chillin'....til i get a corn ball lookin' boner....that's when I shifted my eyes scientifically suspicious and asked the gaurds to hook me up with some Maple Syrup.....so...I start beating off and my boyz is all like, "Hey ni'gga...No! not cool homedawg killa!", but I wasn't jerking it....i was LUBING IT!

so after i raped the skinny white bitch and pinched one off in his ass....I tried pullin' out, but I got stuck!

So my boyz got a hair blow dryer and some wrenches and pulled my weiner out....I was very traumatized....

Dylanfsd

Reaction score
Greatest thing i've ever read, once again by Kenfan. hahaha