Anyone enjoy Miz at all during his reign?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

leojay

Champion
Reaction score
I thought his build up leading to the WWE Title was very entertaining, though his reign as the champ was fairly boring to me. But that's mostly because I wasn't interested in any of the programs he was put in other than that brief one with Morrison (and even then that's mostly because I'm a massive jomo mark).

Match-wise, not the best. Promo wise, pretty good. I don't particularly remember any of his promo's from when he was the WWE Champion, but this one below when he was the US Champion was very rememberable.

Saylor

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.wweforums.net
I actually loved The Miz's title run and as you guys already know I'm a 'The Miz' fan, so it'll be very much biased. I personally enjoyed it and marked out so much when he cashed in his MITB briefcase, amazing stuff.

Reaction score
I enjoyed it. He certainly lived up to it and match quality was more than passable. Promo-wise, he did some of his best stuff during his WWE Championship reign, so can't complain.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Funny how WWE pushes guys up and then randomly drops them to mediocrity via bad decisions or simply dropping the ball.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Funny how WWE pushes guys up and then randomly drops them to mediocrity via bad decisions or simply dropping the ball.

It's because Miz did so many things wrong, man. You know that!

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
He tried to kill R Truth as well.

DK JAMES

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
themiz
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
akiratozawa

Just realized what a Miz Mark I was before his US Title reign with Miz and Morrion, during his US Title reign, and WWE Championship reign.

Dat Kid1

King of smurf Style
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
His reign came at a bad time because The Rock really overshadowed his rivalry with Cena that lead up to Mania. I think if Rock wasn't involved I would have enjoyed his reign a little bit more because there would have been more for him to do. He would have had a lot more storyline wise I mean.