Anyone else...

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

noumenon

Reaction score
Completely and totally done with WWE right now? I tolerated the product for a while with the PG thing and the new direction, wrestling style and show format. It's seriously become almost completely unwatchable over the past month or so, it's almost insulting to the intelligence of anyone over the age of 15 to watch. I can't be the only one here who feels this way, I've noticed the extreme drop in activity on the forum. So what's going on people. Don't try to defend this garbage anymore, how do you feel about the horrible state of WWE? Be honest.

noumenon

Reaction score
Completely and totally done with WWE right now? I tolerated the product for a while with the PG thing and the new direction, wrestling style and show format. It's seriously become almost completely unwatchable over the past month or so, it's almost insulting to the intelligence of anyone over the age of 15 to watch. I can't be the only one here who feels this way, I've noticed the extreme drop in activity on the forum. So what's going on people. Don't try to defend this garbage anymore, how do you feel about the horrible state of WWE? Be honest.

kingovkings

Reaction score
Guess i gotta sort of agree TBH.

But i still watch regardless, But saying that i hit the FF ward button more times than enough. plus i used to always stay up till 4am fro ppv (UK). The last few Ive rec and watch next day or day after.

I dont know if it's the PG thing or not. Because TBH everything has changed as noumenon has said, Wrestling, And show format. I just think everything as gone to shit.

Cena was totally embarrassing this week and i mean cringe worthy.

I do like certain aspect of wwe more so SD for the wrestling side but even that has dwindled lately.

I dont know what exactly it is but no I'm not into WWE at the moment like i used to be. i still watch like i said but it's more ff ward than watch.

Oh and it's not coz HHH is out before anyone says that :p

kingovkings

Reaction score
Guess i gotta sort of agree TBH.

But i still watch regardless, But saying that i hit the FF ward button more times than enough. plus i used to always stay up till 4am fro ppv (UK). The last few Ive rec and watch next day or day after.

I dont know if it's the PG thing or not. Because TBH everything has changed as noumenon has said, Wrestling, And show format. I just think everything as gone to shit.

Cena was totally embarrassing this week and i mean cringe worthy.

I do like certain aspect of wwe more so SD for the wrestling side but even that has dwindled lately.

I dont know what exactly it is but no I'm not into WWE at the moment like i used to be. i still watch like i said but it's more ff ward than watch.

Oh and it's not coz HHH is out before anyone says that :p

Alex C

Reaction score
I think RAW is better in 2010 then it was in 2009. 2009 was the worst ever.

Alex C

Reaction score
I think RAW is better in 2010 then it was in 2009. 2009 was the worst ever.

CMS

Reaction score
Don't we have like the same discussion around this time of the year every year? It's the post Mania effect. There's no discussions going on because there's nothing to discuss about. WWE is just on steady mode, mode where what's going on either appeals you or doesn't. Besides, the two main storylines, Taker's assault and NXT have been entertaining, but haven't been completely ground breaking and neither have they tried.

CMS

Reaction score
Don't we have like the same discussion around this time of the year every year? It's the post Mania effect. There's no discussions going on because there's nothing to discuss about. WWE is just on steady mode, mode where what's going on either appeals you or doesn't. Besides, the two main storylines, Taker's assault and NXT have been entertaining, but haven't been completely ground breaking and neither have they tried.

kingovkings

Reaction score
^^^^ True got a point there. post Mania pre Summerslam.

Just thought there would have been bit more enticing of nxt thing, But tbh the Visa thing has kinda maybe change the storyline on that.

And the Taker thing, Might just be me but not much was made of that on fri, Or maybe i skipped it when ff warding ?.

I dont know the build up for SS seems kinda slow.

kingovkings

Reaction score
^^^^ True got a point there. post Mania pre Summerslam.

Just thought there would have been bit more enticing of nxt thing, But tbh the Visa thing has kinda maybe change the storyline on that.

And the Taker thing, Might just be me but not much was made of that on fri, Or maybe i skipped it when ff warding ?.

I dont know the build up for SS seems kinda slow.

MizMasta3000

Reaction score
TBH, both the Taker angle and the NXT angle are going sour. They aren't increasing the interest. It's predictable and the random Kane/NXT attacks have become annoying unmotivating. The only tolerable about WWE right now is how they are pushing young talent ten times better than they did a year ago. I tune in to see Miz, Bourne, Sheamus, Ted and Cody progress so that's a plus. However, I think that an edgier product won't hurt it would only increase storyline possibilities.

@CMS fuck that. You can't put a "post-Mania" syndrome thing on this. It's pretty much July now.

MizMasta3000

Reaction score
TBH, both the Taker angle and the NXT angle are going sour. They aren't increasing the interest. It's predictable and the random Kane/NXT attacks have become annoying unmotivating. The only tolerable about WWE right now is how they are pushing young talent ten times better than they did a year ago. I tune in to see Miz, Bourne, Sheamus, Ted and Cody progress so that's a plus. However, I think that an edgier product won't hurt it would only increase storyline possibilities.

@CMS fuck that. You can't put a "post-Mania" syndrome thing on this. It's pretty much July now.

Reaction score
Im 15 and I have to say that WWE is pathetic at the moment. Boring as fuck and annoying to watch, im going to stop tuning in for a while. They need to jump off that PG shit. Knowing that adults actually watch that shit is hard to believe, unless they're watching it with their children. The NXT invasion shit could have been done better, if it wasnt for PG.

Reaction score
Im 15 and I have to say that WWE is pathetic at the moment. Boring as fuck and annoying to watch, im going to stop tuning in for a while. They need to jump off that PG shit. Knowing that adults actually watch that shit is hard to believe, unless they're watching it with their children. The NXT invasion shit could have been done better, if it wasnt for PG.

Reaction score
I think we're over-saturated with pay-per-views. I understand they make a whole lot of money, and of course if they can make money they should do it.

Sometimes I just long for the day when you had to wait 2-3 months for a pay-per-view. The build-up and anticipation got really intense for that stuff 15 years ago.