Anyone else really impressed with Sandow?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Crayo said:
Lmao you legend.

Also, he went for a high profile superplex on Dolph and it was completely botched. Dolph nearly broke his neck I swear. But Dolph just can't get injured.

Seems brutal. The guy took that and this Tensai bump on the chair on the same match and wasn't injured? Had to be Ziggler.

R'Albin said:
Damn I just got pipe bombed :(

I'll just go with botch Cara in future ^

That'll make more sense. You're welcome.
b2c90d00886234719ff1e13939c09a82.png

Just kidding. :dawg:

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Leo C said:
Seems brutal. The guy took that and this Tensai bump on the chair on the same match and wasn't injured? Had to be Ziggler.

He also took an amazing spot from Tyson Kidd. Kidd was balancing on the middle of the ropes holding a ladder, he jumped off still holding the ladder to swing and grabbed Dolph who was on the middle of the other ladder, and sort of flipped him over his head slamming Dolph on the floor pretty hard. Was so awesome.

If we got to see Dolph in matches with Bryan and Punk that'd be amazing, I'd love to see how he fairs in a PPV match. Why? Because we call him the best seller/bumper in the world but not the best technical wrestler, I want to see how far off he is. Because it can't be far.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Crayo said:
He also took an amazing spot from Tyson Kidd. Kidd was balancing on the middle of the ropes holding a ladder, he jumped off still holding the ladder to swing and grabbed Dolph who was on the middle of the other ladder, and sort of flipped him over his head slamming Dolph on the floor pretty hard. Was so awesome.

If we got to see Dolph in matches with Bryan and Punk that'd be amazing, I'd love to see how he fairs in a PPV match. Why? Because we call him the best seller/bumper in the world but not the best technical wrestler, I want to see how far off he is. Because it can't be far.

Seems awesome. I'd also love to see stuff like Punk vs Bryan vs Ziggler, of course, that would be awesome.

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
He has some good moves, but I want to see him in a longer 1 on 1 match, to have a better look at him.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Jose Tortilla said:
He has some good moves, but I want to see him in a longer 1 on 1 match, to have a better look at him.

^

He did impress at MITB, finally, but I've always felt they were keeping his matches short to protect him, like giving him a longer match wouldn't end well. Similar to Orton's two-line babyface promos.

Maybe you FCW fans can tell us if there's any substance behind Sandow's style.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Rainman said:
^

He did impress at MITB, finally, but I've always felt they were keeping his matches short to protect him, like giving him a longer match wouldn't end well. Similar to Orton's two-line babyface promos.

Maybe you FCW fans can tell us if there's any substance behind Sandow's style.

I think I watched one of those 15 minute challenge matches with him on FCW, but I don't really remember how it was. I think it was a good match, probably vs Richie Steamboat I think.