Anyone else have any pets?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
I have a red haired cat. He's awesome. Just eating an sleeping.

Reaction score
I have 3 Dogs, Chewy, Remy and Chelsea. Chewy and Remy are Yorkshire Terriers and Chelsea is a West Highland/ Yorkshire Terrier

Uzi

Jobber
Reaction score
Website
uzigaming.com
I had a donkey and a rhino, but they both died due to having a migraine. Anyway, on a serious note, I had four goldfish, they all died. :(

DashingPerfection

The Artiste
Reaction score
I do. If you like at my profile picture, you can see my cat Budha. He is a long haired cat and I've had him for 4-6 weeks. We got him from my mom's friend Amy. He had 4 sisters. Runt died and one of them died days after it was born. So he had two sisters, Dora and LeafPool. LeafPool was a Calico like it's mom Hazel. Dora is a black and white cat. After she sold Dora, she found a black and white cat at the side of the road. It wasn't Dora cause its nose was white. We named her Rescue Kitty. Just recently, Hazel had four more cats. They were all gray. We hadn't named them yet. Budha likes to get in trash. I don't know why. Once I made myself hot dogs and I had to go to the restroom. When I came back, the whole hot dog was in its mouth! That's the Origin of Budha.