Anyone else enjoy CreepyPastas?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Roadster

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
uUsHwHt
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
L1l4tIp
Every knows Slenderman and Jeff The Killer but does anyone tend to enjoy some of the other stories? I enjoyed 1999 recently.

http://creepypasta.wikia.com/wiki/1999

They have that old goosebumps style of story to them.
I love them.

Here's one.

"I heard my mother call me, I put down what I had in my hand and ran downstairs but was pulled into a closet, it was my Mother. She said 'I heard it to'"

It's a paraphrase but yeah.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
I forget who wrote it but I always thought this was cool.

"The last man on earth is laid up in his shack, suddenly there's a knock on the door. "

Also this one," A news report was released earlier about a prison break out the most concerning escapee was a man convicted of murdering a group of teens with an axe. I hate hearing these things so I went to turn off the TV. As I walked past I noticed the man stood there staring straight at me through the French doors. I went to grab my phone to call the police then my heart sank. He wasn't leaving any footprints in the snow. "

The GOAT

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
I've never bothered to read very many of them. Slenderman sounds pretty cool, though.

Here's a video providing a short summary of some of creepypastas that sound interesting:

Reactions: seabs

Roadster

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
uUsHwHt
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
L1l4tIp
1999 was the freakiest to me.

Solidus1

eXit
Reaction score
Do Pokemon creepypastas count? I like those.

Roadster

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
uUsHwHt
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
L1l4tIp
The oddest one I've ever heard.

Once lived a man named Crayo, he had a gay friend named Aids Johnson and a prostitute locked in his freezer named Jonathan. Crayo actually posted more than 2 times a month on his forum while his gay friend stopped trying to be a hipster all while Jonathan stopped locking every thread he got his hands on, and edited posts he didn't like to get boners from them. The End.