Anybody play the Kingdom of Loathing?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

monkeystyle

Reaction score
www.kingdomofloathing.com

There are lots of people who do play the game but I can't honestly say I've ever spoken with one outside of the game's forums.

So yeah, does anybody here actually play this game? I've been playing for 4 years and I still love it.

For those who don't know the game is very similar to some of the old text based games like Zork or anything on the Commodore Vic-20 except they added in some stick figures for visuals. It keeps with the whole low tech theme.

The game's appearances are very deceiving though. Most people I've showed the game to think it looks low rent because of the stick figure graphics but the game play is some of the deepest, difficult and satisfying out of any game I've ever played.

But yeah, anybody out there?

LaBrandon Aldridge

Reaction score
Man, I used to play this a ton. I've completely forgot about it, though. I may actually start back up, thanks for the nostalgia, man.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Man, I used to play this a ton. I've completely forgot about it, though. I may actually start back up, thanks for the nostalgia, man.

Depending on how long it's been since you've played, the game has changed significantly. New quest zones and previous quests have gotten a massive revamp too. It's great.

If you need anything hit me up in game. My username is monkeystyle, same as here.