Anybody interested in a Carlito return ?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WholeFN'Moe

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
I mean when he first came in I loved that guy, he actually had a character & wasn't the same as everybody else on the roster...... of course he got boring after that, that's because they didn't do anything with him. That dude is very talented.

He's the son of Carlos Colon ffs. He's been wrestling since he was 11. That guy is extremely underrated, respectful & a really nice guy to boot. As if he wasn't already really good, he's improved by 100 times & is in amazing shape.

Not sure if I can post the link but if you have time YouTube:

"King Khash Vs Carlito at WrestleSport 4/23/16"

CEOHaize

Jobber
Reaction score
I suggested on my podcast this week the have Carlito return and smack both the shinning stars and ask them what the hell they're doing. Have him give them an edge

Reactions: TheAceOne

WholeFN'Moe

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
I suggested on my podcast this week the have Carlito return and smack both the shinning stars and ask them what the hell they're doing. Have him give them an edge

Nah.... he's young enough to be a main event star. He doesn't need to be a manager or 3rd part of a tag team. Def better than Roman Reigns

CEOHaize

Jobber
Reaction score
What makes you think I was saying he should be a manger? I was thinking more a faction than anything with him as the leader

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
Eh, I guess Carlito returning to be the leader of The Jobbing Stars wouldn't be bad.

I definitely miss the guy spitting in the face of people who don't want to be cool.

WholeFN'Moe

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
What makes you think I was saying he should be a manger? I was thinking more a faction than anything with him as the leader

Those 2 are treated like a joke and I would rather Carlito be built on his own as a serious competitor than being sucked into a jobber faction

Grievous 3D

Is Currently In Stasis
Banned
Reaction score
I'd pay to see anyone spit on any part of Stephanie.
Oh my God...I can do so much with this...but...No...must keep it clean...
Must be good...

So this is the guy who spat apple in people's faces and had his
bodyguard "stab" John Cena right?

Is he any good in the ring? I've never seen him wrestle...

edge4ever

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
Oh my God...I can do so much with this...but...No...must keep it clean...
Must be good...

So this is the guy who spat apple in people's faces and had his
bodyguard "stab" John Cena right?

Is he any good in the ring? I've never seen him wrestle...
Yes it is. His gimmick and wrestling were good. He could easily mad great mid card feuds.

My favorite match of his was against orton at backlash. Rkoed him off a springboard

Last edited: