Anybody Dressing Up For Halloween?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Austin Bates

Reaction score
Curious to see if anyone is dressing up for Halloween. I usually don't, but after dabbling into the festivities of spirit week in school, I still have some creative juices left over and decided to take the creativity to the field of Halloween dress up. I bought a costume (Would've loved to make one, we had a superhero day at school, and I made my own costume, consisting of swimming trunks over jeans, a towel for a cape, a handkerchief for a mask/hat, and a normal belt for a utility belt. Rave reviews.) It is of a bloody butcher. I made some edits, which included making some cuts and applying red nail polish to certain areas of the costume. Did it to the mask as well. Added some weird make up I found, it's like lipstick, but for eyebrows I think? It's pink. Put that on areas of the costume and the mask since I remember the original Leatherface having pink and blue on his mask. Unfortunately, I do not have a wig or a play chainsaw. But I still dig the outfit.

So discuss your dress ups and anything else Halloween punkers.

Happy Halloween!

Sabretooth

Reaction score
My "costume" is jeans, white shirt and leather jacket. I say I'm a greaser. I might slick my hair back if I'm feeling up to it. I also shaved my beard I've been working on for a while now cause greasers are clean shaven :lol:

Postman Dave

Reaction score
2015-10-31%2018.00.35_zpsbltjbck3.jpg

yup

Swamps

Space Cowboy
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
ceaRtck
I dressed up like a guy with a big penis. In other words, I just dressed like myself any other day.