Any1 know of..

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Fenix0505

Reaction score
Does any1 know of a good MMORPG (massive multi-online Role playing game) or just an MMO I've played.
1) Diablo 2: Loved it played for 2 years then i kinda grew out of it..
2) Runescape: i playd for like 4 years then i kinda grew to hate it...
3) Eudemons Online: Loved it played for 3 ish years ...
4) World of Warcraft: not a fan of it..
5) 2Moon's: was alright but it was slow..
6) Hero: Was alright but it was japaneese so i could not understand it..

now i need:
a nother game to play uhh post me some of the games that are really good and take a while to beat... ill try anything i just need something to do... i like games where u have to level up yah character/increase stats/some mithical magic'e type stuff/and old Knight stuff...
if u got a good game that fits any of those discriptions post it here also if u know of the websight for it like the Main sight it would be cool to have thanks... also screan shots are nice aswell thanks.

MoKuJoN

Reaction score
i hear hell gate london was pretty good. i still play diablo 2 every now and then.

Gards Jr.

Reaction score
Well my Friend plays Rappelz but you have too download it first.

Fenix0505

Reaction score
I played runescape for about 2 years but then it got boring because i got muted then banned.
lol good job TSS i sold my account because i hate the way its ran now..
i hear hell gate london was pretty good. i still play diablo 2 every now and then.
ill have to try it out... heh i played diablo 2 for like 1month when i came back and i made a Kick A*5 druid that did 10k Hurricane Damage then i got bored of Magic Finding the old way then i started to use MH and i got my cd key banned for 3 months.
Well my Friend plays Rappelz but you have too download it first.
ill check it out.
========
thanks every1 now i gota do a lil lookin to see if these games are good play's or not.