Any vapers?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Majour

Filthy Creep
Reaction score

Majour

Filthy Creep
Reaction score
I got the Endeavour starter kit. The flavours I got were: Menthol, coffee, french vanilla and Baja burst.

Solidus1

eXit
Reaction score
I got the Endeavour starter kit. The flavours I got were: Menthol, coffee, french vanilla and Baja burst.

Nice, that'll be good. I had the MVP20W battery and Nautilus Mini tank delivered today along with some new flavors. Can't wait to try candy cane.

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
You give me the "vapors" Soli

1350681872088-1.gif

Reactions: Solidus1

Solidus1

eXit
Reaction score
Vaping lemon sherbet and dual mint right now, both are delicious.

Hornswoggler

Jobber
Reaction score
I started smoking Marlboro Lights my Freshman Year of College to relieve some of the stress from college. I quit when I found out I was pregnant and never went back after I had my baby. So I have never had the need to Vape.

Raine

The Artiste
Reaction score
No vaping for me. I know you can do it without nicotine in it but it is not for me. There are many teens in my neighborhood(older teens) and they do it. When I see them those things send of a huge vaper cloud. I don't think I could stand that even though it is not real smoke.