Any thoughts, hopes, predictions?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

FlandyOrton

Champion
Reaction score
We all lost hope years ago.!
Oh me too trust me but I'm already watching it anyways, may as well try to make it a little fun.

Alcohol helps a whole lot. Also chatting about it while it's on. Nobody will be over thanks to Covid this year though but chatting on squaredcircle is a good time while drunk. Makes the show some what entertaining.

It wasn't bad last year. Rumble & WM is all I really still try to hold on to a little bit. Even though they've sucked for years, besides last year.

I wish they would keep the surprise element a bit more these days. Also remember back in the day when all the guys really acted like they wanted the honor of winning the Royal Rumble. They use to show all the interviews one after another & they'd all be like "I'm winning it this year!" All excited & shit lol it got me excited as a kid

Last edited:

Deadmanforever97

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker2
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
bookert
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
Aed870G
One of my hopes is for the Fiend to return and face Drew at Mania after the Goldberg and Drew match. Or he can return during the rumble. The intensity of that rivalry would be of the charts

edge4ever

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
One of my hopes is for the Fiend to return and face Drew at Mania after the Goldberg and Drew match. Or he can return during the rumble. The intensity of that rivalry would be of the charts
My dream outcome is that orton is one of the final 4 and and number 30 hits and it’s the fiend... new form or whatever, and he comes out and no only eliminates orton but wins.

BeardsOfWarjStylesXL

The Showoff
Reaction score
Website
wcwguy.wix.com
The more surprise we see the better the reaction however I am all for Daniel Bryan winning or AJ Styles for the men and Bianca and Bayley for the women. On a personal note If sheamus could win his 2nd rumble that be even better but that's not happening considering where he is in his career. I would imagine they choose multuple winners based on career time and success value of where they maybe headed and have been? Sheamus winning again would be my choice but i recognize where he is now so Bryan needs it more then anyone in WWE right now; so Bryan.