Royal Rumble Any RR Match Predictions?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Ye

ah he is good as well. Big E is a great bulky wrestler too but I believe he is on the shorter side which I think works in his favor.
Indeed Big E. is short, I believe he's under 6 ft tall, definitely not a wrestler I would put on the "LARGE Athlete" scale. He is a whopping 290 of powerhouse though I would never want to square off against him :p

Reactions: catlady

catlady

The People's Champion
Main Eventer
Reaction score
Indeed Big E. is short, I believe he's under 6 ft tall, definitely not a wrestler I would put on the "LARGE Athlete" scale. He is a whopping 290 of powerhouse though I would never want to square off against him :p

Imagine walking down the street and accidentally bumping into him and he is all "OH HELL NO!" - I'd probably run. lmao

Reactions: ShaRpY HaRdY

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Imagine walking down the street and accidentally bumping into him and he is all "OH HELL NO!" - I'd probably run. lmao
I'd probably crap myself lol
From what my friend told me (he's met almost every superstar on the current roster at some point) Big E. is a pretty calm and cool guy.

catlady

The People's Champion
Main Eventer
Reaction score
I'd probably crap myself lol
From what my friend told me (he's met almost every superstar on the current roster at some point) Big E. is a pretty calm and cool guy.

Yeah people have said the same of Mark Henry and Kane.

Anthony

Jobber
Reaction score
Like Brock, Henry, Kane, Taker = good examples of ones who can. I can't think of many big wrestlers who really put on great matches. I can think of tons of smaller guys though.
Batista, Goldberg, Nash, DDP, Luger, Big Show as the Giant, Sysco Sid

catlady

The People's Champion
Main Eventer
Reaction score

The ones I crossed out, in my opinion, don't wrestle good. They are decent at best, not good.

Anthony

Jobber
Reaction score

The ones I crossed out, in my opinion, don't wrestle good. They are decent at best, not good.
I take nash out he wasn't that great or show as a wrestler, but Batista and Goldberg were amazing wrestlers

catlady

The People's Champion
Main Eventer
Reaction score
I take nash out he wasn't that great or show as a wrestler, but Batista and Goldberg were amazing wrestlers

They were amazing entertainers, not wrestlers. :pity:
Just my opinion on it though.