Royal Rumble Any RR Match Predictions?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Anthony

Jobber
Reaction score
so far the rr ppv is only about a 2 hour program at this point
you have:
the 30 man rr
cena vs orton
and lesnar vs show
any other predictions on another match? im thinking bray vs bryan and probably aj lee vs someone

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
There's a specific section for RR posts :)
But to answer your question if they can get Tamina to turn on AJ Lee on either next SD or next RAW then yes AJ would indeed have a match at RR with her other than that I don't know. IC Champion is in the RR, TT Champs are in the RR, Dean is the only one left with a belt who has yet to announce his participation in the RR.

Anthony

Jobber
Reaction score
There's a specific section for RR posts :)
But to answer your question if they can get Tamina to turn on AJ Lee on either next SD or next RAW then yes AJ would indeed have a match at RR with her other than that I don't know. IC Champion is in the RR, TT Champs are in the RR, Dean is the only one left with a belt who has yet to announce his participation in the RR.
sorry my man im new ha, i dont see any one really being thrown at dean for the belt. theres rumor there to break up at the rumble..

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
sorry my man im new ha, i dont see any one really being thrown at dean for the belt. theres rumor there to break up at the rumble..

S'all good, Welcome! I'm relatively new myself..
True, I can't see them throwing anyone at Dean either.

catlady

The People's Champion
Main Eventer
Reaction score
Lesner will win.
Randy will win.
And I think Reigns is going to win the RR for some reason.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Lesner will win.
Randy will win.
And I think Reigns is going to win the RR for some reason.

Ending 3 Televised Matches against CM Punk (w/ or w/o Team) with a Spear for the victory is one reason to think he will win the RR.. Quite the build up he's getting at the moment!

catlady

The People's Champion
Main Eventer
Reaction score
Ending 3 Televised Matches against CM Punk (w/ or w/o Team) with a Spear for the victory is one reason to think he will win the RR.. Quite the build up he's getting at the moment!
I am not a huge Reigns fan but I know Vince wants to push him. I honestly prefer Rollins more but if Vince plays these cards right, Reigns' push could be a good one.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
I am not a huge Reigns fan but I know Vince wants to push him. I honestly prefer Rollins more but if Vince plays these cards right, Reigns' push could be a good one.
Reigns is from a dynasty family of wrestlers, I think he's definitely going to have a future when it comes to the company.. I too would like to see Rollins get pushed first but hey he'll be there soon enough.

catlady

The People's Champion
Main Eventer
Reaction score
Reigns is from a dynasty family of wrestlers, I think he's definitely going to have a future when it comes to the company.. I too would like to see Rollins get pushed first but hey he'll be there soon enough.

I honestly think Vince just likes bigger dudes. Look how long it took Punk to get his push. And even Daniel Bryan. I mean I can see wanting larger than life superstars but I honestly prefer average sized wrestlers. They tend to put on way better matches.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
I honestly think Vince just likes bigger dudes. Look how long it took Punk to get his push. And even Daniel Bryan. I mean I can see wanting larger than life superstars but I honestly prefer average sized wrestlers. They tend to put on way better matches.
I like Average Sized wrestlers as well!

If it's a big guy who can move well than I'm down but if it's a big guy who's awfully immobile like Khali or the Big Show I can't stand it.. That's why I push for Rusev, dude is big, monstrous, agile and fierce.. he's got all the tools to be successful :)

catlady

The People's Champion
Main Eventer
Reaction score
I like Average Sized wrestlers as well!

If it's a big guy who can move well than I'm down but if it's a big guy who's awfully immobile like Khali or the Big Show I can't stand it.. That's why I push for Rusev, dude is big, monstrous, agile and fierce.. he's got all the tools to be successful :)

Like Brock, Henry, Kane, Taker = good examples of ones who can. I can't think of many big wrestlers who really put on great matches. I can think of tons of smaller guys though.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Like Brock, Henry, Kane, Taker = good examples of ones who can. I can't think of many big wrestlers who really put on great matches. I can think of tons of smaller guys though.

Titus O'Neil is another example of a big guy who is actually mobile, that dude is awesome!

catlady

The People's Champion
Main Eventer
Reaction score
Ye
Titus O'Neil is another example of a big guy who is actually mobile, that dude is awesome!
ah he is good as well. Big E is a great bulky wrestler too but I believe he is on the shorter side which I think works in his favor.