Any Pay-To-View Events?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

BradR

Jobber
Reaction score
I'm wondering if there are any Pay-To-View events coming up that I can buy in the UK? Haven't seen anything advertised but was just wondering if there is any I can get as I'm raving for another event.

Thanks!

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
All of WWE's PPVs are on the network now, as well as their weekly programming and classics. You can subscribe to the WWEnetwork for 9.99$ a month and have access to it all on demand.

BradR

Jobber
Reaction score
All of WWE's PPVs are on the network now, as well as their weekly programming and classics. You can subscribe to the WWEnetwork for 9.99$ a month and have access to it all on demand.
I already have WWEnetwork but had no clue that you could get all the PPV on there. Does that mean I don't have to pay the stupid fees they ask for normally?

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
I already have WWEnetwork but had no clue that you could get all the PPV on there. Does that mean I don't have to pay the stupid fees they ask for normally?
Every PPV is streamed on the network, so yes. I'm fairly certain the WWE would actually prefer if you used the network over ppv.