Any of You Fucking Busta's wanna vote for where the "KenFanShow" should appear next?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Where should the KenFanShow make its next stop at?

• IN My Pussy cause I'm a bitch.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • the WWE discussion thread area.

• tna's discussion thread area.

• Total voters

KenFan4life

Reaction score
"Well I'd tell you to go fuck yourself!.......then bang a blonde bitch and laugh,cause that's how G's like myself roll..........."-said Diddy.

So like if banging it with bitches does indeed mean we can vomit and laugh at the thought of some black guy wanking , then I'd bet you'd be first in line so when you get a chance to wank off John Morrison, be sure to say,"Ahh,Yeahhh....Make Me Feel Good.", cause thats how faggetty bust'a Pa-Dars roll.

Ohhh,yeahh.....on topic.
Where'd you like to see the KenFanShow! appear on at?......And oh yeah,if you're a chick,then Your Pussy's not an option this time,cause I suffered a deep severe papercut on my lower index finger,meaning I wouldn't be able to perform the bowling ball grip on Yo'Pussy, meaning I'd probably just fuck you and leave.

the dark knight

WWE discussion. then ill give you a huge infraction and ask a s.mod to move it to hiat :)

KenFan4life

Reaction score
Then I'd go pull a Puff Daddy on Yo' Ass and Tell you to go FUck Yo'self Fool!.......OhhhSnap!!! a bust'a Pa-Dar just got checked once again!!!!!!!!!!! right in the pussy!!!!!!...........hahhahahahhahahahahahahahahhha!!!!!!!!!!!!!
..............DarkNights Ass Just GOt Checked!!!!! twice!!!!.........In A Row!!!!!.....Well thats what you get..........bro.

Wrestling Station

Its time!! cool.. we are waiting for this huge mistake :) goodluck.

the dark knight

^^its not a mistake when he asks for it.

kenfag, i got another option, post the same kenfag show in both sections :) just so you get more attention :)

PeepShow

I say just put it in the announcments section. Its an announcement basically isnt it?

KenFan4life

Reaction score
I'll whip your pussy all over the forum and laugh cause your pussy's spraying juice all over everyone and its all stale and shit.

NinoBrown

Reaction score
Wouldn't be surprised if your a white guy talking black or a black guy who's ultra ghetto.

KenFan4life

Reaction score
^Whats that?..........You want it in your pussy?........well thats some sick ass shit, I thought you were a mod...........Well I guess yo'ass a ho' now bitch, so try not to slip on my cock and die...........Bro.

KenFan4life

Reaction score
Good thing I didn't fall for that one, cause That Durk Knight already tried that shit before, so good try on trying, but you couldn't. just like you can't cum.........Ohhh......Snap'edge!