• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Any good autobiographies?

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
What does he touch up on in the book, Countdown to Lockdown?

From Amazon.. " Professional wrestler Foley is also the author of the number-one New York Times best-seller Have a Nice Day! (2000). This is his account of the 34 days leading up to his emergence from retirement and debut with a new wrestling organization. It’s a chronicle of training, injuries, and rehab. But it’s also a collection of anecdotes about the wrestling world—including a few about controversial impresario Vince McMahon—musings about the use of steroids in the sport, and accounts of charity work in Sierra Leone and Foley’s relationship with Paul “Wolfie” Wolfowitz. Yes, that Paul Wolfowitz. Though the audience for Foley’s writing is primarily the huge wrestling fan base, readers who don’t care a whit about the spectacle will be entertained by a surprisingly sophisticated man with a variety of opinions about the world around him. The book satisfies on a number of levels (particularly Foley’s self-deprecating humor) and will likely draw significant interest."

I can't remember any of them myself as I read them when they first came out lol... makes me want to reread them.. which I probably will very soon. =)