Any Chuck Taylor fans here?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
y wouldnt i b daniel bryan won then low key and then katelynn then off air
NXT is most definitely still airing little man, you should check your facts before you call someone stupid.
Bo Dallas is currently the NXT champ, The Ascension is the Current Tag Team Champs and Paige is the NXT Diva's Champ.

http://www.wwe.com/shows/wwenxt

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
No, he's the current NXT Champ lol.. You're out of your element man, I've been watching FCW now NXT since it started :)
NXT is having their first live PPV as a part of the WWEN release next week: Bo v. Neville (Champ Match), Paige v. Emma (Champ Match), Cesaro v. Sami Zayn.

All you need to know is there most definitely is still an NXT :) and that Indy wrestling is great. You might wanna do some fact checking before you challenge people on this site everyone is pretty well educated about the business of wrestling on here :)

Reaction score
I've only seen like 2 matches of Chucky-T's online and he seems like he's got skills, I've heard other people say they liked him from DGUSA and PWG but I'll have to check those out at another time.

Forrest OAKADA

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
I've only seen like 2 matches of Chucky-T's online and he seems like he's got skills, I've heard other people say they liked him from DGUSA and PWG but I'll have to check those out at another time.

Here's a recommendation, CHIKARA's F.I.S.T Stable. Taylor, Gargano and Icarus.

Reactions: ZolpH DiggleR1