Antonio Cesaro: U.S. Champion or European Champion?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

U.S. Champion or European Champion?

• Keep the U.S. Title.

Votes: 6 54.5%
  • Have Cesaro swap it for the European.

Votes: 5 45.5%

• Total voters

Prodigy

Banned
Reaction score
Keep the US Title. IMO the Euro Title being bought in would only help Cesaro, and it would probably only help him in the short term. Keep the US Title and just make it seem more important.

zigglerHEEL

Reaction score
Yeah I'm good with him keeping it the US title and kind of trashing the significance of it, since it's an American championship and he's above that, until finally someone (most notably Swagger, the All American American) comes and reclaims the title, so to speak...

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Think I've seen this storyline before

Nothing is really new in wrestling anymore.

Ugh. There's nothing I hate more than admittedly-meaningless belts like the Milliondollar Championship, the FTW Championship, and the WCW Hardcore Championship. Even when TNA had that Legends Championship (still not sure wtf that meant). If a title is meaningless, why even make a belt for it? Might as well let them carry around medals or trophies? They both worked well for Owen and Kurt.

It worked well for Edge as well carrying around the KOTR trophy with him.