Antonio Cesaro Rips Miz At Interview

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Captain Charisma

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
bobbyroode2
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle2
Favorite Wrestler
christian2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries2
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Antonio Cesaro discussed is match with The Miz for Sunday’s live event in Birmingham during an interview with Walker Magazine.

“I respect the Miz as a wrestler. He is a former WWE champ, and he headlined Wrestlemania. With that said, he still isn’t the caliber of athlete that I am. He’s just like all Americans. He’s loud and obnoxious. I don’t respect that, and I plan on beating him again when we wrestle in Birmingham.â€￾

Also in the interview, Cesaro discusses the Super Bowl and how he is superior to American athletes.

He said these in part of scenario, kayfabe but actually he is right.

Crippler

Prove me wrong
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
I think your read too much into it, just another kayfabe answer.

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
eddieguerrero
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
evolution
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
Duh. Now everybody will have no choice but to side with the Miz unconditionally, given Cesaro's anti-american diatribe. It's a genius ploy.

Miz will probably defeat Cesaro after a prolonged feud at WrestleMania I'm guessing.