Anthoniger at ease.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Wrestling Station

:good:

In that case go look for Massimo Dutti! thats the best in the market :)

monkeystyle

Reaction score
My next step up is just straight hand-tailored. Expensive, but I will start a collection.

It is pants though I have the hardest time with. I can never find ones that give me the right waist and length. Usually the ones that are the right length seem to be made for fat people.

the dark knight

x1n9ev.jpg
copyright infringement.

and ms, would you marry me?

Wrestling Station

copyright infringement.
:confused: I never saw you post that or even used that in msn with me. (if thats what you were trying to say here?)

Wrestling Station

My next step up is just straight hand-tailored. Expensive, but I will start a collection.

It is pants though I have the hardest time with. I can never find ones that give me the right waist and length. Usually the ones that are the right length seem to be made for fat people.
Oh I forgot to quote this to reply.
Its difficult to be a tall dude, I understand you are 6 feet 4 im a bit shorter im 6 feet 2. Its really hard to find the precise size of pants and sometimes shoes lol.

For you the waist size is your problem? well guess what?!!! Im having a difficulty in finding pants that are having huge (zip area?) size due to me having a large butterknife down there :shifty: lol.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Oh I forgot to quote this to reply.
Its difficult to be a tall dude, I understand you are 6 feet 4 im a bit shorter im 6 feet 2. Its really hard to find the precise size of pants and sometimes shoes lol.

For you the waist size is your problem? well guess what?!!! Im having a difficulty in finding pants that are having huge (zip area?) size due to me having a large butterknife down there :shifty: lol.

Just do what I do and tie it around your leg.