Another Update On BFG Location

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Godfather

Reaction score
To follow up on a report we issued on Thursday, it now appears the strongest candidates for TNA's Bound For Glory PPV this October will either be in Norfolk, VA or Huntsville, AL.

According to strong sources that TNAWrestlingNews.com has spoken with, the belief within TNA is that they can draw a bigger crowd in the southern market as opposed to Boston or Philadelphia right now (which was rumored earlier). A confirmation on the PPV is expected to be finalized in the next two weeks.

It should be noted that while TNA President Dixie Carter really wanted Bound For Glory to be held in Chicago, it simply didn't work out for a number of reasons according to sources.

Credit: TNAWrestlingNews.com

Honestly, I think TNA should've gone to Chicago, but out of the 2 choices that are apparently available, Huntsville is a better choice, down here in the southern states TNA has a bigger fanbase than say in Ohio. Also, I live in Nashville, and travel quite often into Alabama and most of the die-hard TNA fans here that attended Slammiversary wouldn't mind taking the 2 hour trip to Huntsville.

xtremebadass

GOD DAMNIT! Looks like I have to go to Gayass No Mercy now, SHIT! Sorry for the cursing, but I think it was necessary in my case.

PeepShow

FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK!!!

I was plannign on going to BFG to. FUCK

Reaction score
Well, I dont live next to either so I'll be at home ordering it on PPV. It should be good (Like basically all Bound For Glorys) and hopefully we'll see a great main event WITHOUT JARRET PLEASE