ANOTHER themed PPV

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

TK.GFX

Reaction score
WWE sent out a survey to the WWE Universe this afternoon, which included details on yet another new themed pay-per-view event. From the survey:

The following questions refer to a WWE event that would feature "Elimination Chamber" matches for the main events on the card. The "Elimination Chamber" is a circular steel structure with 4 inner "pods." In this match, 2 Superstars begin in the ring while 4 Superstars are isolated in the pods. The isolated Superstars are released from their "pods" throughout the match.

How much do you like the following titles for a future WWE event where the main event matches are contested in an Elimination Chamber?

Elimination Chamber
Chamber of Conflict
Heavy Metal
No Way Out
Battle Chamber

To be fair though, its really just them trying to rename No Way Out. Personally, out of those choices, I hope it doesn't change.

Klide

They should leave it as no way out.. because theres no way out. WWE is just making it harder for them they got a nice ppv name and now they want to change it??? WTF is it for the kids?

Wordlife

No Way Out... other than that Chamber of Conflict sounds kinda cool, thats just about it

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
I still don't understand why the have a now anual Elimination Chamber match/matches between Royal Rumble and Mania.

Klide

^ iknow right this annual crap is starting to get on my nerves

This Guy

yeah basically they are asking should we change the name of No Way Out as this theme already exists as No Way Out.

I actually got sent this one and voted for No Way Out. You get to vote between Love It, Like It, Indifferent (I don't remember what the mid one was) dislike it, Hate it for each of the 5 names. I voted hate it for all of them except No Way Out which I voted Love It.

Then it asks you to rank them from best to worst. No Way Out was at the top, I voted Elimination Chamber as 2nd best, I don't remember the rest, except Battle Chamber I listed as the worst.

noumenon

It's really not a bad thing to have it annually, it just comes at such a weird time. And with all of the other gimmick PPV's being added to the line up they're just stacked with these kind of things. Be much better suited to strike this shitty HIAC idea and just do the Elimination Chambers then.

Reaction score
How about we do what really needs to happen and shitcan 6 of the PPVs that suck anyways ang go back to the Big 6 format?

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
It's really not a bad thing to have it annually, it just comes at such a weird time. And with all of the other gimmick PPV's being added to the line up they're just stacked with these kind of things. Be much better suited to strike this shitty HIAC idea and just do the Elimination Chambers then.

I think it's bad 2 ways.

1. It's Blue for it to be held between the Rumble and Mania. That's obvious enough.

2. It's dumb for them to have matches llike this set annually. It takes away the surprise of it. It was better when you didn't know when a HiaC would pop up. It was better when you didn't know they would annouce an Elimination Chamber. The element of surprise has been completely taken.

I wonder how long until there is a ppv themed on the Scramble match?

Airfixx

^^^WWE Clusterfuck 2009.

:roll:.... Aye, now you mention it, that's pretty much a forgone conclusion.

NinoBrown

Reaction score
That cartoon movie that showed boobies > these PPV names (aside from NWO)

I honestly haven't enjoyed an Elimination Chamber since the first three. The rest have been pretty forgettable.