Another season, another slip up.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

#Heel1

The Artiste
Reaction score
american-ninja-warrior.jpg

So it would seem the score is Japan 3, America 0. I just finished watching season 3 of American Ninja Warrior and our best parkour experts cannot outlast a fisherman, gymnast, or a firefighter. I am beginning to think that the Japanese oil the obstacle course before the Americans come. There's always next season I guess, hopefully we can recruit a true gem this time around.

Maybe Britain can start their own show and give it a go? Oh wait... nvm, if Americans can't do it nobody can. :lebron:

Blank

The Artiste
Reaction score
Website
www.blankwebsite.com
Just put a McDonald's at the end of the parkour course and the Americans would be straight through that shit.

Reactions: Crayo

#Heel1

The Artiste
Reaction score
Sooty said:
Just put a McDonald's at the end of the parkour course and the Americans would be straight through that shit.

Put a pair of clean underwear at the beginning of the course and the Brits would run through it just to get as far away as possible.

Source

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
#Heel said:
Put a pair of clean underwear at the beginning of the course and the Brits would run through it just to get as far away as possible.

Source

LMFAO even as a Brit!

Mike.

The Artiste
Reaction score
Pika said:

mcdonalds is disgusting