Another problem

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Markz

Reaction score
Simple really, I can't watch HD videos on YT, it's pissing me off because I like to watch music videos on this site and most of them are available for HD...just not for me.

I have an Intel computer, service pack up-to-date.

Help me please :) I'll love you forever :p

LKP

Its cause you may need vista and a powerful laptop. I got a good pc but i also cant play hd youtube videos. My sister laptop can play them though i thinks ts the processor and ram u have on your pc.

J

Nope not the vista thing. I can do it and I have Xp oh and this comp's 3 years old so you don't need an over the top good computer.

Markz

Reaction score
So what can I do to fix it?

noumenon

Don't forget Youtube is very glitchy and laggy as it is. It's not much to do with your computer because sometimes HD videos from Youtube wont work on my brand new 2000 dollar Dell desktop.

LKP

Well if it dont work on mine and works on my sisters good laptop then there is somethnig wrong somewhere. Maybe its the ghtz?