Another new name for Generico

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Delbusto2

The Artiste
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
I don't think this is looking good for Generico right now. Obviously it's incredibly early at the moment, but I just don't see this turning out too great, at least not as good as it could have been if they'd left his gimmick/attire alone completely.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Three of the biggest stars of all time are named after a marvel character, a large stone and a cold person... it really doesn't matter IMO, also I'm a huge Generico fan boy but he'll get over a shitty name because he's fucking awesome. One tweak I'd have liked would have been calling him Sammy Same as a bit of a homage to Generic.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Names like The Rock are better and shouldn't be compared to crap names. I understand it may sound silly, but those gimmick names are better. It helps force the kayfabe on you imo. I have more to add but I'm on my phone :(.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Well, I hope that when he actually debuts he's with the mask on and is named El Generico.