Another Joker sig

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

JC Punk

Reaction score
Like always.. I bump in to do a request and whamm.. WS made his big entrance with his super awsome sig and there goes my chance.. :(

Ws.. dude, you're the man! :)

So agreed its not even funny, WS when the time comes you should be definitely a H.O.F. And HOLY CRAP THAT SIG IS TIGHT!!!!:arf2:

Wrestling Station

Thank you guys :D

well let me give you one advice here, I think that you all have noticed that I used different images than most of you, yes? To make your work different and unique, always try to have different stuff than what others have already did. This is exactly what I did. Images/ PSD choice is the first thing to look for, then GFX skills comes next.

Well, i guess i need to stop the request filling thing for now as its just making people really upset :(

ollie

Reaction score
Thank you guys :D

well let me give you one advice here, I think that you all have noticed that I used different images than most of you, yes? To make your work different and unique, always try to have different stuff than what others have already did. This is exactly what I did. Images/ PSD choice is the first thing to look for, then GFX skills comes next.

Well, i guess i need to stop the request filling thing for now as its just making people really upset :(

Nah man, gives us something to work towards. That sig is amazing, I need to find a better source of images than google lol