Anonymous WWE Star Rants on Rock

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Asskicker

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Yeah if this was anonymous, how would you EXACTLY know it is a WWE Superstar though?

My guess is someone in the mid-card, but not Punk because Punk has already given his thoughts about the Rock a numerous amount of time.

Reaction score
I'm having a strange feeling that it might be The Miz, I don't know why. Whoever it is, he's got a point.

JeebaK

Future Endeavoured
Banned
Reaction score
Crayo said:
Miz is a BIG Rock fan, he's based his whole career and persona on him.

Thats an insult to the Rock :dodgy:

SpaceR

The Artiste
Reaction score
I don't think it was Punk. I feel that Punk would say it himself instead of asking for anonymity. Probably Orton

Asskicker

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
RKO said:
Rocky is a legend.. That's for sure. I wish I would of went with Dan to his conferance in Texas last summer. Dan was there with the Rock talking about WWE.

Dan Severin by the way, he's my wrestling coach... When I'm able to wrestle again.

You wrestle amateurly?

leojay

Champion
Reaction score
Don't look too much into this, imo dirtsheets can't be trusted with stuff like this.

Adam

Jobber
Reaction score
It'll be someone who isn't over. Tyson Kidd.

Whoever it is is just jealous of Rock's success.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk