Anonymous RAW GM

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Tombstone Piledriver

The Artiste
Reaction score
Who was/is he anyway? Seems WWE just stopped using it altogether since HHH/Laurinaitis came.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
The WWE didn't even know, as said above. They were using it as a filler, in my opinion it should of been foley or Johnny Ace all along. They still could revamp the storyline with it being Nexus all along or something. Maybe that's some Vince Russo booking, but I despise it when WWE drops a storyline like that and expects us all to forget. I mean, at the beginning the Anon GM was using other superstars quotes to get us wondering who he was.

SCSA

Jobber
Reaction score
I think SCSA is the best anoynmouse raw GM

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
I did too, I thought that was the one that would actually work too. Because in the end, the GM contradicted himself, so whomever it could of been wouldn't of made sense, apart from Foley or perhaps Johnny Ace ;).