Anonymous RAW General Manager

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
The mystery GM of RAW debuted on the 21st of June this year and so far we don't know much about the man behind the computer but there have been some clues. Michael Cole is the one who reads out all the emails but I highly doubt that he will be booked as the GM since he is already the head announcer.

For me there are two candidates that I would like to see be the GM and who I think are fairly reasonable selections. Note I also think that the RAW GM is a heel who is using Nexus as his weapons on RAW. I think this because Nexus have received a lot of leeway by the GM and haven't been punished that much.

Triple H is my first choice and this is a pick which I think is a good chance of happening. Triple H has been injured and off television since the 25th of April so that is before the RAW GM started. Triple H must be nearing the end of his in-ring career but he obviously has a lifetime left behind the scenes. He could come back as the RAW GM and wrestle occasionally. The RAW GM hated Bret which fits with Triple H. Triple H had them take out Undertaker because he was upset after Undertaker retired Shawn Micahels. Cena being Nexus' slave is due to the fact Cena beat HHH at WM22. Overall I think that it would just make so much sense and would be great character wise if Triple H was the RAW GM.

My second choice is John Cena. Can you imagine the heat if he helps Barrett win the title at SS right after Nexus wins their 5 vs. 5 vs 5 match. Then Cena sends an email to the computer at ringside letting them know it was him then he puts on a Nexus shirt. The heel heat would be insane if he completely joined Nexus AND was the RAW GM since the fans all hate the GM. Not sure how the "hints" could be linked to Cena but still it would be cool if that happened.

Who do you think is the RAW GM?

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
Reaction score
I think HHH is a strong possiblity, but I think it would be a bit lame if it was him. I hope it is neither him nor Cena as I think it should be someone debuting and maybe a none-wrestler, but someone with a strong history. I don't get why Bret Hart stepped down so quickly, I think the Hitman as a true legend was the ideal cantidate.

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Bret Hart being removed after only a month was too soon as he could have been more useful in that role then the random appearances he makes currently.

I don't expect it to be someone debuting since they keep hinting that this GM has personal conflicts with some of the wrestlers. I expect it to be a person that was previously or currently is in WWE. Could they go for someone like Stephanie McMahon again? She is there for every show and was GM of Smackdown before. I wouldn't mind someone like a Dusty Rhodes being GM or some other retired legend filling that role.

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
Reaction score
How about Shawn Michaels, I would be happy to see him back in that sort of a role?