• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Anime Mafia by OMBayBay - Game Thread

King Kota

Live Laugh Love
Cruel sun falls on the titan...

Jeffatron you were....

Name:
Armin Arlet
1579119402702.png

Anime:
Attack On Titan
Alignment:
Town
Quote:
"Willpower alone isn't enough in battle"
Perk:
Smarts: Once in this game you cant stop a lynch.

Also....

Laughing Chimp was...

Name:
Escanor

1579119463412.png

Anime:
Seven Deadly Sins
Alignment:
Town
Quote:
"Why should I bear any hatred for someone whose obviously weaker then myself? I only pity them!"
Perks:
Cruel Sun: You cant be killed during the day.
Starlight Daze : However if any one does anything to you during the night you will die.

RDK

All glory to God
If my 2 cents are worth anything, I'd actually like Haza to take a shot at Ace. KIF watches Chimp.

This suggestion fucking sucks now that I see the flips and can wrap my head around what is going on

If I had of shot town Ace that would have likely been 3-1-1 or 3-2 right now

Ace are you town?

RDK

All glory to God
We want him to watch Chimp. Because, and follow me on this:

1.) We lose nothing if he is town and telling the truth, we move on to the next man on POE.

So who is next on POE by your reckoning? Now we have KIF who could easily still be scum(and is probably my pick), Doddsy, Lethal and Ace in a situation where we can't really afford a mislynch given Ace's role

RDK

All glory to God
Of course, the biggest problem here is that KIF did indeed watch Chimp. Which proves his watcher role. :hmm:

Well if he is scum he could have any number of different roles along with the factional that could have targeted Chimp. Especially in the context of this game. So that doesn't really amount to much

This is the problem with us killing Sky so quickly earlier. We now only really have you that I can trust when Sky could have all but cleared at least one other person before she was flipped

I would have liked that to be me which is why I pushed it but to be honest just having her check ANYONE would have been helpful in eliminating one PoE right now