Anime Mafia by OMBayBay - Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
We want him to watch Chimp. Because, and follow me on this:

1.) We lose nothing if he is town and telling the truth, we move on to the next man on POE.

2.) If he's scum and telling the truth, we likely win the game.

3.) If he's scum and lying, we catch him in a lie and lynch him.

Does this not make sense.

Well maybe you can trust me this one time because I'm tryin' to give town a chance to win.

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
Sure. This is the last post I've read so not gonna comment on anything beyond this at the moment obviously. Gonna use this to sort of collect my thoughts as well for the part up to here.

1. Grim
3. klingon
4. V.Sky

6. Laughable Chimp
7. Raidokken
8. NotBrutus
9. Darth Lethal
10. Ace Dalton
11. Undeniable
12. Mr.Tweetums
13. Odo
15. PHEN0M

16. TheRedPrince
17. Banez
18. Jeffatron

I'm probably sitting something like this at the moment. Chimp I've got orange becasue he posted about repping in and then never came back, which is unfortunately still typical of scum Chimp. Someone earlier said this has been indicative of Jeffa as well, so I've got him as orange for the same reasoning.

Tweet I've got as potential scum pretty much because of that post I quoted earlier on, as well as another one which I believe was after Sky's claim, where he threw a bit of shade on both her and Odo, which looks a bit poorer retroactively as I believe both to be town. Couple of posts I have liked in addition to that though, such as the ones about Lethal/Sky being town/town, which I belive he said pretty early, and he defended Rugrat decently early I believe, so not especially confident.

CP has been largely posting outdated thoughts after the fact, when they've already been established. Enough for me to have a slight scum lean on but not the strongest or something I'm going to actively pursue, more so just keep an eye on.

Banez I'm slightly weary of, been a long time since I've played with him on account of me dying immediately in Christmas, so some of it I might chalk up to forgetting how he plays, but there's been a few weirdly aggressive posts about things that don't really amount to all that much for me, which is coming across as testing the waters. Again, more of a keep an eye on more than anything. I guess that's probably true for most as none of them have me super interested in pursuing them overall. Lot of nit picky things mainly

Odo is probably town, in opposition to that I think most of the people that are pushing him are probably town as well. I don't buy into the theory that scum's losing their NK's like some are suggesting, Barry in particular has already said it's probably based on how it was on WC where it just goes to the next person. That in turn, debunks the theory that Odo protected Brad in order to preserve that kill. Which leaves the option he protected an inactive team mate that was unlikely to get lynched for no reason. Doesn't add up.

Still don't think Sky is scum either, been pretty consistent on play and don't think she goes hard as hard at this theory against Odo/Smark if she's scum becasue that's a pretty ballsy play

Still like Phenom off the back of the Rugrat push, regardless of how that ultimately turned out as the reasoning behind was solid.

Couple of nulls that I honestly can't remember much of them posting or what they've been saying

Klingon town purely off the watcher claim. Watcher can be scum but the way he claimed it has me leaning towards town, without any real distinction I've made off play as I've no idea what to expect.

Haza also town off the vig claim. Argument could have been made that he was the odd equivalent to Brad but that doesn't really hold up considering he shot him. Could be just a very hearty bus but I find that very unlikely.

Lethal I still have as town from the earlier interactions with Sky. Could be a security blanket to go for Sky but don't think so.

Barry I've got as town as I've seen what appears to be a genuine attempt to solve the game, so pretty happy to say he's town at this junkture

Can ask for more details if you want em but this post was getting long as is.
Here's me calling Tweet and Chimp scum before anyone else did either for the record, but yeah I've not been doing shit and am so scummy off play :krillin2

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
well regardless I trust Haza a lot less now that I see it's impossible he got RB'd
Well fuckin' christ maybe if you'd have let Sky check me this situation wouldn't be all ballsed up right now

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
Agree Chimp is the play but why watch me over Jeff btw, KIF? :deandre

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
If Haza isn't shooting then watch Chimp so we can test all his shit. I don't particularly want Haza making the shot because I'm kind of paranoid he's really a PGO

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
If Haza isn't shooting then watch Chimp so we can test all his shit. I don't particularly want Haza making the shot because I'm kind of paranoid he's really a PGO

WTF are you talking about in, what realm could I possible be PGO

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Here's me calling Tweet and Chimp scum before anyone else did either for the record, but yeah I've not been doing shit and am so scummy off play :krillin2

ok, that's a good post I admit.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
fuckit kif just watch chimp ig.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
if KIF dies and flips town we lynch chimp tomorrow.

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
Isn't PGO almost always a town role???