• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Anime Mafia by OMBayBay - Game Thread

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Would take a big hunch to switch Sky to Odo. Almost as much as taking a shot at Brutus (which was the spec used to lynch him)

Doddsy

Mafia God
So what results do you have? You're the tracker right?
I've given my results like 5 times already :francis

N2 Tweet nowhere, N4 Ace nowhere

Would take a big hunch to switch Sky to Odo. Almost as much as taking a shot at Brutus (which was the spec used to lynch him)
Depends on the type of re director tbh, could just have to pick his target, and then who they are targetting

Doddsy

Mafia God
I'll repeat, why would scum redirect to Odo AND not also kill
Dunno, I'm not suggesting it's what happened, just addressing the point. But for as to why there's still reasons why, depending on what roles they still have. Maybe they can redirect in place of kill or some such

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
What do you want KIF to do ftr?

We want him to watch Chimp. Because, and follow me on this:

1.) We lose nothing if he is town and telling the truth, we move on to the next man on POE.

2.) If he's scum and telling the truth, we likely win the game.

3.) If he's scum and lying, we catch him in a lie and lynch him.

Does this not make sense.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Dunno, I'm not suggesting it's what happened, just addressing the point. But for as to why there's still reasons why, depending on what roles they still have. Maybe they can redirect in place of kill or some such

well regardless I trust Haza a lot less now that I see it's impossible he got RB'd

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
We want him to watch Chimp. Because, and follow me on this:

1.) We lose nothing if he is town and telling the truth, we move on to the next man on POE.

2.) If he's scum and telling the truth, we likely win the game.

3.) If he's scum and lying, we catch him in a lie and lynch him.

Does this not make sense.

well we would lose 2 townie if chimp is town, so we do lose SOMETHING.

Pretty sure he scum though ftr