Anime Mafia by OMBayBay - Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
Tbf I've asked myself the same but I'm not what she is looking for anyway so wouldnt have mattered

The fact she hasnt is sus,

If we wanna keep her alive to check me we could do that and just lynch KIF tomorrow
I feel any result she has at this stage is probably pretty useless, especially if she's bullshitting scum/indy, I don't much want to give her another chance to find who it is she's looking for.

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
I feel any result she has at this stage is probably pretty useless, especially if she's bullshitting scum/indy, I don't much want to give her another chance to find who it is she's looking for.

I mean its KIF or Sky so it's all the same to me but if you dont trust me :swaggyp would probably be worth having me checked

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
I trust Sky a lot less than I trust you

PHEN0M

GOATNOM
Reaction score
Your shot not going through Night 3 definitely muddy’s things but i think you’re okay for now.

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
If Sky is truthful, Haza is scum, simple as. Although I doubt any reason whatsoever that Haza tries to feed that info on her.

Under what premise is this remotely true?

King Kota

Live Laugh Love
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
iHVgAJe
Favorite Wrestler
eIHNFff
Favorite Wrestler
6SLLEQr
Favorite Wrestler
flCHARR
Favorite Wrestler
hasWyGM
Favorite Sports Team
buffalosabres
Favorite Sports Team
3lUNnUV
Favorite Sports Team
K12LIMS
Favorite Sports Team
T5Zw0Si
day post coming

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
Your shot not going through Night 3 definitely muddy’s things but i think you’re okay for now.

I mean that's why I kinda want to be checked bc either Sky will have to lie and be exposed when I flip town or on the off chance she is town she will be able to clear me because somehow I'm not already :francis

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
And also KIF just isnt the watcher. The man claimed to have gotten drunk through an entire phase and not used his role and then butchered his usage after that and didnt see anything related to Odos death :swaggyp

Ace

Reaction score
Btw I totally understand people being suss of me after I managed to slip under the radar as SK, as well as the fact that I really haven't been all that useful (no night role ftl).

Sky's kill block claim is kinda weird but it's a very strange fake claim to have been planning for the entire game so it's likely true.

Ace

Reaction score
And also KIF just isnt the watcher. The man claimed to have gotten drunk through an entire phase and not used his role and then butchered his usage after that and didnt see anything related to Odos death :swaggyp
I think he is the watcher tbh. The drunk thing defo seemed very suss but the Odo thing is easily explained with a ninja kill - which, if maf has one, would DEFINITELY have been used on Odo.

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
Btw I totally understand people being suss of me after I managed to slip under the radar as SK, as well as the fact that I really haven't been all that useful (no night role ftl).

Sky's kill block claim is kinda weird but it's a very strange fake claim to have been planning for the entire game so it's likely true.
:mj

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
Not what it was about. More reflective of the Sky defense and honestly weirdness of bringing up some of that stuff at all

King Kota

Live Laugh Love
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
iHVgAJe
Favorite Wrestler
eIHNFff
Favorite Wrestler
6SLLEQr
Favorite Wrestler
flCHARR
Favorite Wrestler
hasWyGM
Favorite Sports Team
buffalosabres
Favorite Sports Team
3lUNnUV
Favorite Sports Team
K12LIMS
Favorite Sports Team
T5Zw0Si
I have died once why does this feel so different?

Phenom was...
giphy.gif

Name:
Yusuke Urameshi
Anime:
Yu Yu Hakasho
Alignment:
Town
Quote:
Screw You
Perk:
Spirit Detective: You are cop every night you can look into the alignment of one person.
Spirit Gun: Once in this game you can shoot one person