Anime Mafia by OMBayBay - Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
Well, when we've got an info'd scum ready and waiting on the chopping block, what sort of insightful post do you expect me to make?

Elaborate on your reads rather than lurking in the shadows like a coward.

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
Do we think there's a 5 man scum team and no indies? No multiple kills per night suggests no SK

You can speculate ad nauseum, but can't elaborate on your reads? Fucks sake.

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
2. Doddsy
3. klingon
4. V.Sky
6. Laughable Chimp
7. Raidokken
9. Darth Lethal

10. Ace Dalton
15. PHEN0M
16. Grim
18. Jeffatron

3 scum dead so far (Brad, Tweets, Smark). 18 players, so on laws of probability, there's 4/5 scum and maybe an indy.

* Would lynch Player X most definitely, that survival of the vig shot is a huge red flag and our BG is dead.

* Chimp has been posting garbage and not providing any reads. Also a lack of exchange between he and Player X.

* Klingon has been odd, but he was odd in Scream and Game Show, so it could just be him (and it's not really indicative of alignment).

* Doddsy is my weakest of the town reads. Yes, he's been doing good things, but he's usually more direct and leading. Would also love him to claim first thing so that we have our full set.

* Ace, solely on his deception on WF when he won as indy. Seemingly feings disappointment at being wrong on Odo, even though Odo led the lynch on Tweets.

Lynch order (for me): Player X, Chimp, Ace, KIF, Doddsy, Grim, myself, Haza, Jeff, PHEN0M

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
Wow, Lethal, you've really gone off the deep end now that three scum members are dead. I wouldn't call you a possibility over what we have already, but... you are definitely pushing yourself into that realm

:hmm

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
Still no elaboration of your reads. Crying in your QT?

Ace

Reaction score
You really think that as maf I'd push suss on Odo, who as you say, was instrumental in the lynching of Tweet?

I thought it was a bus of sorts which is why I actually did it; as maf though, it'd be a weird person to target with suspicion - particularly if the plan was to kill Odo anyway.

Ace

Reaction score
My suss lies with Chimp and Klingon atm. Klingon for countless ridiculous posts and shit; Chimp based on gut feel.

V.Sky's difficult to read - A little suss of her but much of that is probably attributable to the whole Sky/Lethal beef.

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
You really think that as maf I'd push suss on Odo, who as you say, was instrumental in the lynching of Tweet?

I thought it was a bus of sorts which is why I actually did it; as maf though, it'd be a weird person to target with suspicion - particularly if the plan was to kill Odo anyway.

It may look like a bus, but Odo, from what I've seen, only does that when he knows he's toast and can paint a team mate in a better picture as a result of his flip. He tripled down and buried Tweets, then Jeff took the bones.

My suss lies with Chimp and Klingon atm. Klingon for countless ridiculous posts and shit; Chimp based on gut feel.

V.Sky's difficult to read - A little suss of her but much of that is probably attributable to the whole Sky/Lethal beef.

So what are your thoughts on her not providing any elaboration of her reads? Her reliance to spam speculative nonsense rather than try and solve the game?

Ace

Reaction score
It may look like a bus, but Odo, from what I've seen, only does that when he knows he's toast and can paint a team mate in a better picture as a result of his flip. He tripled down and buried Tweets, then Jeff took the bones.

Fair enough. As I said before, happy to cop that I completely miscalled that one.

So what are your thoughts on her not providing any elaboration of her reads? Her reliance to spam speculative nonsense rather than try and solve the game?
As I said, I do think she is coming across as dodgy. But it's difficult to read how much is genuine scumminess and how much is the fact that you've been skirmishing throughout the game.

Anyway, I take back most of what I said about KIF. It' almost certainly just a scenario where maf used a ninja kill on Odo as he seemed like the town leader and has lots of respect around here - he was the most likely watcher target, or pretty close to it, and maf will think it was the obvious time to use the kill.

Of course, WIFOM could be in play and it could be a ploy to help KIF come up with a report if he's not actually a watcher. But given the odd/even tracker/watcher scenario, it really does feel like he's town.

My biggest FoS is still Chimp, then. As mentioned before, Sky is in consideration too.

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
Still no elaboration of your reads. Crying in your QT?
It's because you're unable to read the whole post and are therefore misinterpreting my reads. An orange read doesn't necessarily mean I think they're scum, it's that I think they're less likely to be town. Hence both Doddsy and KIF orange - I have no reason to believe one of them over the other, but I can surmise that one of them is lying.

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
Fair enough. As I said before, happy to cop that I completely miscalled that one.

As I said, I do think she is coming across as dodgy. But it's difficult to read how much is genuine scumminess and how much is the fact that you've been skirmishing throughout the game.

Anyway, I take back most of what I said about KIF. It' almost certainly just a scenario where maf used a ninja kill on Odo as he seemed like the town leader and has lots of respect around here - he was the most likely watcher target, or pretty close to it, and maf will think it was the obvious time to use the kill.

Of course, WIFOM could be in play and it could be a ploy to help KIF come up with a report if he's not actually a watcher. But given the odd/even tracker/watcher scenario, it really does feel like he's town.

My biggest FoS is still Chimp, then. As mentioned before, Sky is in consideration too.

:WOW

The lack of results for KIF is a concern. Doesn't use it N1 (allegedly, in spite of being online) then gets no result on Odo. Afriad of being countered?

It's because you're unable to read the whole post and are therefore misinterpreting my reads. An orange read doesn't necessarily mean I think they're scum, it's that I think they're less likely to be town. Hence both Doddsy and KIF orange - I have no reason to believe one of them over the other, but I can surmise that one of them is lying.

:reigns3

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
You might be on to something there. KIF going missing on N1 could've been an explanation for the scum kill not going through... until I realise that my results show that he is not the odd night killer

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
You might be on to something there. KIF going missing on N1 could've been an explanation for the scum kill not going through... until I realise that my results show that he is not the odd night killer

If you're looking for a certain character, then why do your results show he isn't the odd night killer?