• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Anime Mafia by OMBayBay - Game Thread

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Mass claim PIPE BOMB

I’m the town cop, can ask for alignment of a player every night. Which is why i was so sure Rugrat was lying and i wanted him dead Day 1. I copped Jeff night 1 and got back he’s town, copped Tweet last night and got back he’s scum.

Oh, speaking of Rugrat. I shot him. :kawhi

I had a one shot kill that i could use at anytime, seemed to me that Rugrat was faking to try and draw me out so i took the shot.

Actually - you found him scum yet haven't voted him?

Ok then

vote tweet

Just as I was about to sus Jeff too

Unvote
vote: tweet

Official Vote: Tweet

Vote Tweet

Well alright then. Good to have that Rugrat kill cleared. You don't have any stipulation on the cop portion?

Vote Tweet

Vote Tweet

Either way, I didn't like how Tweet handled his back and forth's earlier. And he pretty much thinks he's gonna get lynched. Might as well put him out of his misery.

vote: Tweet.

Seems pretty clear cut and dry. Vote Tweet.

What's Tweet on and when does day end?

Smark I'd like you to unlynch for a moment. I'll explain why after.

Lethal

Tiffy Time
7 was majority and Smark was the 8th. So he's been lynched, even though Smark unvoted and I could have been the effective hammer.

KIF being the final vote for majority two successive phases. Hmmmmmmmm.