• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Anime Mafia by OMBayBay - Game Thread

PHEN0M

GOATNOM
1. Grim
2. Doddsy
3. klingon
4. V.Sky
6. Laughable Chimp

7. Raidokken
9. Darth Lethal
10. Ace Dalton
11. Undeniable
12. Mr.Tweetums
13. Odo
15. PHEN0M
16. TheRedPrince
17. Banez

18. Jeffatron

Town read on PHEN0M has dissipated with time. Odo town lean from his initial soft is gone as well because him being wrong too many times is very rare as town. Scum lean on Sky is for persistently shading KIF and Lethal (though I admit Lethal gives her little choice in the matter). Chimp scum lean is for being inactive after repping in, which I haven't seen him to as town lately. Doddsy seemed to comment mostly on pointless stuff and forcing some more meaningful activity out of him is probably a good idea.

Found it.

RDK

All glory to God
I'm still pretty convinced on Odo to be honest. Skybox did you ever clarify why you thought KIF was worth checking?

Out of the office now so cant really search easily on my phone sorry if you explained already

PHEN0M

GOATNOM
I'm still pretty convinced on Odo to be honest. Skybox did you ever clarify why you thought KIF was worth checking?

Out of the office now so cant really search easily on my phone sorry if you explained already

Do you disagree with his direction on Tweet? I assume yes because you’re scum reading him