• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Anime Mafia by OMBayBay - Game Thread

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
"scum wouldn't shoot Brutus" sounds like something a scum might say

Anyway he claimed BG or something so back to Doddsy?

Odo

Avert thine eyes
No BP on the godfather means scum need protection, just gonna float that out there

NotBrutus

Haza’s Banned Band of Cronies
Here's come scum Odo lynching me.

Make fun all you want. I'm not using my shot on anybody N1, I had nobody I was completely solid on as town. I saved myself. You know, scum didn't shoot anybody so I guess we got lucky. Game is still early enough anyways so really I don't see the big deal in this.

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
In your theory since you've been churning them out, why do scum shoot Brutus?
That's the part I was planning to work out, but I just... can't. Raik, the vig. Me, because I'm specifically hunting for a certain scum member. Barry, because he's been a good townie so far. But Brutus?

NotBrutus

Haza’s Banned Band of Cronies
Oh yeah, reads time Brutus, chop chop

Promised you I’d be back for you eh?

I think I know your scum game enough to where if you start bringing me up in the early going, your scum. I'm willing to bet that right now. Inb4 OMGUS