• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Anime Mafia by OMBayBay - Game Thread

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Oh that was when we were asking Lethal a few innocent questions about Skybox. It wasn't very likely to actually go anywhere so that post of mine was more akin to just moving on from that line of questioning.

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Someone explain to me why pushing doddsy or Brutus to claim is better than pushing Odo Odo claim

Is nobody curious as to why he is hinting his role is gonna be shit before he has to claim it...

Sounds like a "my fake is gonna be :deandre so I better be the one to point that out before I claim it and somebody else does"

No I wont be claiming. Find something else to do

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Let's just say it's impossible for either of our characters to be scum.
Considering this is a general anime theme, why do you feel so strongly your characters can't be scum either than knowing you personally are town?

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Brutus is particularly good as he was reluctant to give any reads yesterday when I asked, and then today, he doesnt seem to really want to push anything, or have any opinions