• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Anime Mafia by OMBayBay - Game Thread

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Lethal/Sky feel town/town to me. Hoping they can start focusing on the game outside of each other unless the game naturally takes us in one direction or the other

I will try my absolute best. If Player X can try and do the same, would be lovely

Lethal

Tiffy Time
At least I'm not a cunt. It's amazing that playing for years would make you better than me. Who would have thought that?

Obviously I know how to play though I dont need you to kiss my ass to know that.

Also I have no influence but I kick started that Brad wagon pretty nicely. Almost as if it scared you a little.

What specifically about Brad suggested that he was the direction over someone like, say, Jeff, for example?

Lethal

Tiffy Time
For the record I haven't been convinced Odo is town at all. Ever since he tried to bait less attentive players into sussing me over not voting a player who wasn't even in the game.

Odo stumping heavily for anything but Brad and at this point if Brad flips scum it looks terrible for him

Yet no vote?

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Fuck it, claim time then.

My role is that I check if a player is a specific character (when asked if I could say which, OMB said "be careful" so I assume that's a no). This is odd night and if I'm successful, it does something that strongly suggests my target character is scum.

I have another role but that's locked and hidden for now. Presumably unlocks if I find my target.

Hence why I could believe that (1) odd/even night roles and (2) conditions to unlock roles exist in this game.
It's two different roles. Cop is "town/scum". My role is "this character/not this character". In all honesty it doesn't specify in my role PM whether I'll even be told if I found the character or not, so maybe I'm not told and that's the reason there's seeming overlap
Odd nights. I visit a player, and if they're a certain character, it does something that helps the town cause. There's also another role to unlock. So, if I need to split out the two points:

1) if I hunt down the character, it helps the town cause

2) there's also another role to unlock

If this was anymore complex you'd be mentioning picking a random card that would enact an action :heston

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Unvote Sky
vote Rugrat
Eh yeah looks like nothing will happen here. I'll vote with nom incase especially given his apparent certainty on the RR direction and the fact the sky claim certainly has some cop-like overlap

This doesn't look good to me though, which greys that town read I have on you. You trusted Player X over Rugrat? I'm interested as to why, especially given you've noticed this overlap.